INTEFO trade fairs - Technology and Innovations in the Small Scale Food Processing are the first trade fairs in Poland for small food manufacturers, farmers, fruit-growers, breeders and agritourism farm owners interested in the production of traditional food.
INTEFO - Technology and Innovations in the Small Scale Food Processing provide the opportunity of:
• participating in meetings of the manufacturers of equipment used for the production of traditional products and packaging with the manufacturers of these products,
• exchanging know-how and views on regional food production,
• participating in conferences offering an insight into the subject area and legal aspects of the production of traditional products,
• testing new equipment and accessories.
The leitmotif of this year's event are modern technologies in the traditional food production - technologies that allow the reduction of time and cost of the food production, while maintaining the quality of the end product.
The scope of the trade fairs includes:
1. Machines and equipment for manufacturers of traditional food (meat industry, fruit and vegetable processing, dairy processing, bakery processing, brewing industry).
2. Packaging, packaging lines and labels used in the food industry.
3. Accessories necessary for the production of traditional food.
4. Spices and additives used in the food industry.
5. Offer of wholesale and online stores offering machines and accessories for the production of traditional food.
The following groups are most welcome to the event:
- owners of agritourism farms,
- cattle, swine and poultry breeders,
- fruit farmers,
- other small, regional agricultural entrepreneurs,
- persons interested in starting the production of traditional food.
This year's edition of trade fairs will be held along with the fruit and vegetables trade fair VEGE FRUIT EXPO and Private Label Manufacturer trade fair Private Label Show. Therefore, during the two days of the trade fair, Targi Lublin will host representatives of the full range of manufacturers and distributors of the food industry, beginning from the equipment manufacturers, through farmers, processors and ending with the distributors.