Technical textiles become a major and growing sector which supports a vast array of other industries. Technical textiles include textiles for automotive applications, medical textiles (e.g., implants), geotextiles, agrotextiles (e.g., textiles for crop protection) and protective clothing (e.g. heat and radiation protection for fire fighter clothing). Nowadays the most widely technical textile materials are used in filter clothing, furniture, hygiene medicals and construction materials.
Trade Fair For Technical Textiles is a branch project aimed to the manufacturers and purchasers of technical and special-purpose textiles. Our event is the most important meeting with representatives of the textile industry in Poland. The main purpose of the fair is to strengthening and intensify the co-operation between business and scientific circles and promotion of modern textile technology, which are increasingly being used in many industries.
In parallel with the exhibition INNOVATEX Technical and Special Purpose of Textiles Conference will be held. The main target of the INNOVATEX 2016 is to create an opportunity to exchange knowledge for scientists, manufacturers and users of technical and special-purpose textiles in different industries. It will also be a platform for sharing experience as well as a source of the new ideas born at the meeting point of interdisciplinary fields of knowledge.
THE TRADE FAIRS FOR TECHNICAL TEXTILES IS:
- the most important meeting of textiles industry in Poland
- a perfect place for linking the business contacts and exchanging experience
- an opportunity to present new products and technologies
- a meeting of business and science in the centre of Poland
- an opportunity for direct contact with companies which operate actively on the Polish market of technical textile
BENEFITS OF PARTICIPATING:
- promoting products on the Polish market
- identifying customers expectations on the Polish market
- meeting with competitors
- attracting new customers and business partner
- establishing direct business contact with Polish producers of technical textiles
- technical fibers and yarns
- technical woven and knitted
- non-wovens and fabrics
- textile chemistry
- technical haberdashery
- machinery, equipment, hardware and accessories for production and services
- technical products for the leather industry centers and research institutions
- manufacturing technologies
- research centres and institutes and technical universities
- Polish capital of the textile industry with a long tradition dating back to the nineteenth century
- center of modern textile technology
- headquarters of scientific research institutes
- basin intellectual and production potential for the textile industry (Lodz University of Technology, Institute of Biopolymers and Chemical Fibers, Textile Research Institute, Institute of Security Technologies MORATEX, Polish Textile Association, Institute of Leather Industry.)
Lodz is one of the largest cities in Poland, located in the centre of the country. You can reach the exhibition centre quickly and directly by the highway, rail network or Lodz Aiport.
- By car: fast access to the A1 (North-South) and A2 (East-West) motorways, only 133 km form Warsaw
- By rail: national and international long-distance trains like IC and EC stop at Lodz Kaliska railway station (located 3 km from exhibition centre)
- By air: connections with European cities arriving at Lodz Aiport (located 6 km from exhibition centre). The nearest international airports is in Warsaw and can be reached by train within 1 hour.
INNOVATEX CONFERENCE 2016
Next year edition of the INNOVATEX Conference Technical and Special Purpose of Textiles Conference will be held with ‘Textiles Your Life’ - main theme. The event will create an opportunity to exchange knowledge for scientists, manufacturers and user of technical and special-purpose textiles in different branches of industry. It will also be a platform for sharing experience and a source of new ideas.
THE THEMATIC SESSIONS:
The thematic sessions will include the following areas of everyday and economic life:
the MEDTEX session – everyday protection, improving the quality of everyday life
medical and hygienic textiles, rehabilitation and recreational textiles
the PROETEX session – protection of life and health in the working environment textile solutions for personal protection, textiles for the protection of the working environment
the BUDTEX session – healthy home
textiles for the construction industry and interior decoration
the GEOTTEX session – safe transportation
textiles for means of transport, geotextiles, textiles for road protection
the AGROTEX session – healthy food, clear water and air
textiles for the protection of plants and animals, textiles for the protection of the natural environment
the TECHTEX session – innovative technical textiles
textiles for composites, footwear and leather industry and for special applications
186 euro – speakers*
186 euro – participants**
93 euro – PHDs**
27 euro – students***
45 euro – gala dinner
* The fee includes conference materials, refreshments and the price of the gala dinner.
** The fee includes conference materials and refreshments.
*** The fee includes conference materials.
phone: +48 605 672 517