Come to this dynamically developing economic Centre in central Europe that is situated in western Poland. In view of its potential and development, Koszalin became an economic symbol of the Middle Pomerania Region.
Business activities are run over 18.200 enterprises, out of which almost 97% constitute the private properties including companies with foreign capital, among others: Espersen Polska Sp. z o.o. (Denmark), Royal Greenland Seafood Sp z o.o. (Denmark), Elfa Manufacturing Poland Sp. z o. o. (Sweeden), Rotho Sp. z o.o. (Switzerland), Jeronimo Martins Polska S.A. (Portugal), Schwarte-Milfor Sp. z o.o. (Germany).
Advantages of Koszalin:
- The attractive investment sites
attractive investment lands equipped with utilities of 78 hectares located in the "Koszalin" Subzone of the Słupsk Special Economic Zone (SSEZ) at attractive conditions. The lands are designated for the building of production plants and logistics centers as well as for BPO investments.
- Perfect location and transport accessibility in the vicinity of national routes No 6 (Szczecin – Gdańsk) and No 11 (Kołobrzeg – Poznań – Górny Śląsk) near planed motorways no S6 and no S11 junction.
- Close to the Sea
It is only 6 km to the Baltic Sea in a straight Line. There is also a harbor in Darłowo- 25 km away, and harbor in Kołobrzeg – 36 km away.
- Preferences for Investors
An entrepreneur who has been granted the permit for business activity in the zone is exempted from the CIT income tax up to 55%, depending on the size of the company. He is also exempted from the local real estate, lands, buildings and constructions tax by the rule of de minimis.
- Plots division according to investor’s needs which means large savings. Min. plot area from 0,4 ha.
- Zoning in local spatial development plan: industrial production, logistic & arehouse centers. No investment obstacles. Allowed built-up area: up to 75%, max. height up to 25 m.
- Friendly climate and permanent contact with investor till launching plant (investment process assistance by representatives of the Municipality).
- Well qualified future staff and low work costs.
- Assistance in searching for employees.
To date 21 investors operate within the „Koszalin” Subzone of the SSEZ with more than 1.800 employees.
Below, I am presenting Koszalin in numbers, in order to characterize the city more thoroughly.
BASIC INFORMATION ABOUT KOSZALIN
Number of inhabitants (31.12.2014) 108 605
Average age of inhabitants 42,5 lat
Demographic structure (31.12.2005)
- before-production 15,6%
- production 62,0%
- post-production 22,4%
Number of students of higher schools (2014) 9.011
Number of entities in 2014 18.266
Companies with foreign capital 263
Number of employed in 2014 r. 34 506
Unemployment Rate (registered) (10.2015)
City of Koszalin 8,5 %
AVERAGE COSTS OF RUNNING BUSINESS ACTIVITY IN KOSZALIN
(GROSS INCL. TAXES)
State for the day December 10, 2015 1 EUR- 4,3440 PLN , 1 USD – 3,9601 PLN
Monthly remuneration for an employee
National Minimum Wage (2016) 1.850,00 PLN
The average gross monthly remuneration
in enterprises sector (West Pomeranian Voivodeship) 3.829,00 PLN
Media prices (2016)
Household running water/ others 3,31 PLN / 1m3 3,36 PLN/1m3
Sewage 4,59 PLN / 1m3
Industrial use electric Power www.cenapradu.strefa.pl
Industrial use- gas www.pgnig.pl
Prices of developed parcels (PLN netto/1 m2)
Industrial building complex 60,00 - 90,00 PLN
Trade and services building complex 150,00 -240,00 PLN
Multi-family housing development 120,00 - 200,00 PLN
Single-family housing development 90,00 - 160,00 PLN
Monthly prices of estate rent
Flat 5,72 PLN /1m2
Office 12,92 PLN / 1m2
Production Hall 16,21 PLN / 1m2
Retail sale, gastronomy 26,64 PLN / 1m2
Services, wholesale 8,75 PLN / 1m2
Warehouses, Stockrooms 3,22 PLN / 1m2
Koszalin - investment offer
pdf | 929.5 KB